With all of the rain we’ve been having this week and this fall wedding season, we saw it fit to share some rainy day wedding tips and advice. The most important thing when it comes to planning your outdoor wedding is to have a rain backup plan and when we plan your wedding we do just that. We make sure we have a just in case rain plan in place with all of our couples. Read below to see how we make sure your wedding day is beautiful “weather” is is rain or shine!
- For the fun and fashionable bride we recommend investing in a cute pair of rain boots for at least the outside portion of your wedding day! Try the classic Hunter Rain Boots for boots you can wear long after the wedding.
2. We recommend having clear or black umbrellas for at least the bridal party but it is a thoughtful touch to provide them for your guests during your rainy outdoor ceremony as well! Try cute clear bubble umbrellas to keep you dry.
3. Make sure you have an umbrella at the alter to keep you and your soon to be hubby dry during your nuptials.
4. A clear or black umbrella is a MUST in order to get those gorgeous natural light couple’s portraits in the rain. A plus is that you two get to be even closer in your first few newlywed moments!
5. Having a back up wedding tent for an outdoor receptions is very important when planning your wedding day. Even better is a clear top tent so your guests can watch the beautiful raindrops fall.
6. An added plus to a rainy day wedding is that the rain makes your exit photos all the more romantic.