This past weekend, my best friend married the love of her life and La Cosa Bella was thrilled to be a part of her wonderful day. While I (Stephanie) was Matron of Honor, Gina was the wedding coordinator. After this successful January wedding, we wanted to share with you a few benefits of getting married in January instead of the typical busy times of year like the Spring or Fall.
If you are looking to get married inside and don’t mind a little bit of chilly weather you should consider getting married in January. See below for great reasons and tips to consider starting your new year off with your wedding day!
1. It is much easier to find vendors in January, as most are not typically busy in January.
2. Some vendors, especially Venues tend to offer offseason discounts!
3. Caterers are coming off of the busy holiday season and are happy to have some work in the offseason.
4. You can have fun drink options, such as a coffee or a hot chocolate bar.
5. Cute blankets to keep your guests to warm are adorable and functional.
6. You might even get some snow on your wedding day to add to the magic!
7. You can serve yummy comfort food to keep your guest warm and happy.
8. January weddings are less common and your guests will be glad to attend an event when their social lives are not as busy.
11. Make sure to send your save the dates earlier to allow guest plenty of time to plan. Mid to Late January is best for your guest that will be traveling around the holidays to have a break before your wedding.