It’s not everyday that you get to transform an FFA camp into a stunning wedding venue. This past Saturday, May 4th, 2019 we did just that! It took three full set-up days and all hands on deck, but we pulled it off with an amazing vendor team!
Our bride, Madison grew up right next to the FFA camp in White Lake, North Carolina and had always imagined getting married on the camp grounds. We are so excited that we were able to be a part of making her dreams come true! Madison and Paul were married in front of the beautiful shore of White Lake, and their reception took place under the transformed picnic shelter.
We couldn’t have made this day happen without this star vendor team:
- Planning & Event Design: La Cosa Bella Events
- Photographer: Faith Teasley
- Linens & Rentals: L & L Tent and Party Rentals, CE Rental, Grand Rental Station
- Vintage Plates: Southern Vintage Table
- Florals: Expressions of Love Florist
- Hair & Makeup: Joseph D. Salon
- Videographer: DeauxBrand Productions
- Live Band & Strings: Emerald Empire Band
- Caterer: Middle of the Island Catering Co.
- Cake: Imaginary Cakes