This blog is for all of our Harry Potter Fans out there! We at La Cosa Bella Events are big fans. Such big fans that Gina and Stephanie planned separate vacations the same week to Harry Potter World in Universal Studios Orlando! In honor of this, we wanted to share the most magical of details for a Harry Potter inspired wedding. Whether you want your wedding to be a full Harry Potter theme, or just touches here and there, these details are for you.
But first, here are pictures of Gina and her family, and Stephanie and her husband Blake in Harry Potter World over Thanksgiving break.
- Set the theme and tone of your wedding with this Marauder’s Map invitation sure to blow your guests away.
2. We love this Daily Prophet themed ceremony program to inform your guests of the ceremony proceedings.3. These floating candles add the perfect touch and provide a romantic background for your couple’s portraits!4. These vintage keys provide a touch of Harry Potter inspo without going overboard for your escort cards.
5. Providing a chocolate frog on everyone’s plate is a sweet and delicious gesture! 6. The more taper candles the better! This will make your reception look like the great hall.
7. How great is this sweetheart table runner made from book pages? Perfect for the literary lover.
8. What better number than 9 3/4 for your head table or sweetheart table?!
9. This Always cake topper, is a gentle nod to one of the many love stories in Harry Potter. It references Professor Snape’s unrequited love for Lily Potter and in turn his protection over Harry.
10. Spice up your photo booth with this Azkaban booking cutouts!
11. Lastly, send your guest home with a “mischief managed” cup as a favor!