This spooky “Goblet of Fire” cocktail recipe originally comes from Half-Baked Harvest! Stephanie and I both love Harry Potter so when we were looking for a fun Halloween cocktail to share, we knew this was the winner! It is very similar to an old fashioned, so if you are a fan of those you are sure to like this!
- 6 blackberries
- 2 ounces bourbon (rum works too)
- 1 – 2 teaspoons honey
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (optional)
- splash of 151 proof rum
1. Combine the blackberries, bourbon, honey, and rosemary in a cocktail shaker. Muddle, squishing the berries to release the juices. Add ice and shake to combine.
2. Strain into a goblet or wine glass. Top with a splash of 151 proof rum. Then using a lighter, light the drink on fire. You can sprinkle with cinnamon to ignite sparks.
3. Blow the flame out, then add a cube of ice to chill. Drink!